What Bristol libraries are doing in response to coronavirus (COVID-19), which libraries are open, which services are available.
Services will be returning to normal. Keep checking back for more updates.
Libraries and their services
All our libraries are now open for you to use normally.
What to expect when you visit the libraries
Follow social distancing guidance where possible, and be considerate of others using the library space.
Coronavirus safety measures
- Hand sanitiser units will be available for you to use in key locations around each library.
- We advise you to wear a face covering, unless you're exempt.
- We've put plastic screens at some staff desks, to minimise contact between staff and visitors.
Events and activities
Activities and events are returning to normal in all libraries. Check with your library for details of specific events.
You can ask to hold your own activity or event in a library as normal.
Protecting you and our staff
You should stay at home and do not visit the library if you have:
- any of the main symptoms of COVID-19
- tested positive for COVID-19