Apprenticeships are training programmes that combine on the job training and off the job learning.
Apprentices will be enrolled onto an apprenticeship programme and fully supported by their training provider and line manager
There are different levels of apprenticeships:
- level 2 and 3: equivalent to GCSE and A level
- level 4 and 5: equivalent to a foundation degree or HNC
- level 6 and 7: equivalent to a degree and a masters
Anyone over the age of 16 can apply for an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you'll be:
- offered a contract of employment of at least a year:
- paid at least the national apprenticeship wage
Find out more about apprenticeships on GOV.UK.
We offer more than 50 apprenticeships, including:
- business administration
- health and social care
- project management
Our apprentices are offered a supportive environment to gain real work experience and do accredited apprenticeship training with our training partners.
On Site Bristol provides apprenticeships in many construction trades in Bristol, including:
- painting and decorating
- electrical installation
- bench joinery
- plumbing and gas engineering
- building surveying
Apprenticeships with Bristol City Council
Applications are open to everyone. We particularly encourage applications from people living in Bristol who:
- are 16 to 24 years old
- are not in education, training or employment
- are from black, Asian and minority ethnic groups
- have learning or health disabilities
- are care leaves
- live in areas of deprivation
Find and apply for an apprenticeship
For more information and to sign up to our mailing list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @BCCApprentice on Twitter.
Apprenticeships with On Site Bristol
Apply on the On Site Bristol website