Living with COVID-19 and previous COVID-19 statistics updates.
Population testing for COVID-19 has ended. This is part of the national living with COVID-19 strategy.
The ONS (Office for National Statistics) have now stopped their regular COVID-19 prevalence estimates reports.
For people in Bristol over 16 years old:
- 61% have had a booster or third dose
- 75% have had a second dose
- 79% have had a first dose
For children in Bristol aged 12 to 15 years old:
- 1% have had a booster or third dose
- 34% have had a second dose
- 44% have had a first dose
For children in Bristol aged 5 to 11 years old:
- 8% have had a second dose
- 12% have had a first dose
26% of 18 to 49 year-olds remain unvaccinated for COVID-19.
68 patients are in hospital with COVID-19. Patients in hospital with COVID-19 have increased recently. The number of COVID-19 patients in ICU or requiring oxygen therapy remains low.
Less than 5 patients are currently in ICU with COVID-19.
7 people have died with COVID-19 in Bristol in the last four weeks. This is 2% of all deaths in the period.