What you must do when you're refuelling, or transferring waste oil when bunkering.
Bunkering is when any fuel is transferred to or from a vessel.
You must give us at least 48 hours notice that youre going to bunker.
You can call us 0117 903 1484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to know:
- name of the vessel
- location of bunkering
- date and time of the bunkering
You must also complete the document Bristol Harbour bunkering form (53 KB) before the bunkering takes place.
To complete the form youll need to know the:
- names or registration of any vessels or vehicles taking part
- names and ranks or positions of the people in charge of the vessels or vehicles
The bunkering form must be signed by the delivery driver and the person in charge of the vessel and returned to the Harbour Office.
You can return the form either:
- by hand to the Harbour Office
- via email: scanned copy to email@example.com
- or post to the address below
Incidents or spillages
You must immediately report any incidents or spillages to us:
- Call: 0117 903 1484: option 2
- Radio: VHF 73
Any incidents must be recorded in the bunkering form.