How to report tenancy fraud, council tax fraud, Blue Badge fraud and other fraud against Bristol City Council.
We recognise that fraud against the council harms the citizens and taxpayers of Bristol. Fraud, bribery and corruption against the council will not be tolerated and all reports will be investigated.
- giving false information or documents
- lying about your circumstances
- not giving us all information that may affect an application or claim
- not reporting changes in circumstances when there is legal requirement to do so
The council and public funds can be affected by many different types of fraud.
You can report suspected fraud online. We'll keep your details confidential, or you can report anonymously.
We don't investigate benefit fraud. You should report this on the GOV.UK website or by calling the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440.
Other ways to report fraud
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0117 9222470