We look after Bristol's parks, estates and nature reserves. We carry out regular maintenance and sort out issues to do with:

  • play areas
  • grass cutting
  • leaves and blossom
  • hedges, shrubs or brambles
  • Japanese knotweed or giant hogweed
  • bins, litter or rubbish
  • graffiti or fly-posting
  • footpaths
  • car parks
  • cafes, kiosks or food vans
  • toilets
  • grass sports pitches
  • walls, fences or gates
  • signs and noticeboards
  • seats and benches
  • lights
  • abandoned vehicles

On council owned land around blocks of flats and sheltered accommodation or on a roadside, roundabout or riverbank, we maintain and treat:

  • grass
  • hedges
  • shrubs
  • brambles
  • Japanese knotweed
  • giant hogweed

Report a problem in a play area, park or open space

If you see something that needs cleaning up or repairing, report it to us. You'll need to tell us what the problem is and exactly where it is. You can also upload photos of the problem.

Report a problem

Rubbish, graffiti or fly-posting in Castle Park, College Green or Queen Square


  • a bin that needs emptying
  • rubbish
  • graffiti or fly-posting

in Castle Park, Queen Square or College Green.

Report a problem