You can register to vote even if you don't have a fixed address.

This may be because you're a:

  • person who lives on a house boat
  • patient in a mental health hospital
  • homeless person
  • person who has been remanded in custody, but you've not yet been convicted of any offence

To register, you need to fill in the  pdf electoral registration form for someone with no fixed address (228 KB) .

If you can't print the form, visit Electoral Services, B Bond, Smeaton Road, BRISTOL. BS1 6XN.

Privacy notice

Read our privacy statement and our pdf Privacy notice for Electoral Services (179 KB) to see what we do with your personal information.