Barton House evacuation: information for residents.

Report a change of tenancy, to make sure charges or discounts are correct.

This form is for landlords to fill in.

If you're doing this form on behalf of a landlord, give their details, not yours.

Tell us about a change of tenancy

You'll need your:

  • tenants' names
  • tenancy dates
  • moving dates