Tell us if you're moving into, within or out of Bristol or register for council tax.

We're currently receiving a high volume of enquiries which may cause delays in processing changes to Council Tax accounts.

You don't need to send duplicate enquiries. We'll respond to you as quickly as possible.

Before you start

Check if your property is in the Bristol City Council area.

Find your local authority

Tell us you're moving home

If you get a council tax reduction (means tested benefit)

You'll also need to tell the council tax reduction team that you've moved.


Report a change of tenancy: council tax