Barton House evacuation: information for residents.

Report a problem with a council home or communal area in a block of flats.

Before you start

You should know that:

If you smell gas you must not try to report it online. You should follow our advice on gas safety.

How to report a repair

The quickest way to report a repair is online.

If you're reporting an emergency then you'll need to call us.

Before you complete the form check it's not a repair you're responsible for

Report a repair

Report damp or mould

We'll process your request within five working days.

For emergencies:

8.30am to 6pm (office hours): 0117 922 2200

6pm to 8.30am (out of hours): 0117 922 2050

Textphone: 0117 922 3892

Emergency repairs

An emergency repair is any problem that could be a security risk or cause harm to you, another person or to your property.

All emergency repairs need to be reported by phone, using the contacts above.

Some examples of emergency repairs are ones that:

  • pose a health and safety risk, like smashed glass, or an electrical hazard
  • poses a security risk, like a problem with the main entrance to your property