Barton House evacuation: information for residents.

You can report an empty property that you know about.

Report an empty property

on the No Use Empty site.

We're keen to bring empty properties back into use.

If we know about empty property, we can offer the owner support in bringing it back into use. 


Contact information

Private Housing Team (100TS)

Bristol City Council
PO Box 3399
Bristol, BS1 9NE

Contact details

Tel: 0117 352 5010