Barton House evacuation: information for residents.

If you've inherited a property that's now empty you can sell it or rent it out.

If you inherit a property you'll need to go through probate. Find out about probate on GOV.UK. You'll also need to register the property with the Land Registry.

Sell, rent out or repair your empty property

We can help you sell, rent out or repair your empty property.

Contact information

Private Housing Team (100TS)

Bristol City Council
PO Box 3399
Bristol, BS1 9NE

Contact details

Tel: 0117 352 5010