Victorian cemetery with green space, listed buildings and monuments.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. For opening times see the Arnos Vale website.
Arnos Vale Cemetery, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3EW
There is limited parking. Contact Arnos Vale on 0117 971 9117 for more information.
Find out about disabled access and parking at the Arnos Vale website Go to https://arnosvale.org.uk/discover/site-info/ (opens new window). You can also look at an access guide at DisabledGo.
Facilities and features
- cafe: check cafe opening hours at the Arnos Vale website
- Anglican Chapel
- public toilets at the Spielman Centre (non-conformist Chapel)
- Books of Remembrance
- exhibitions in the West Lodge
- gift shop in the East Lodge
- self-guided tours: order trail leaflets from the Arnos Vale website Go to https://arnosvale.org.uk/discover/ (opens new window)
- educational programmes ranging from primary school level to adult learners
- fitness sessions: find out what classes are running at the Arnos Vale website Go to https://arnosvale.org.uk/events/ (opens new window)
Arnos Vale Cemetery Trust holds events throughout the year. See what's on at the Arnos Vale website.
Awards and heritage
- The Landscape Institute's 2010 Heritage and Conservation Award
- Grade II* listed Mortuary Chapels and Grade II listed grave structures
- Social Enterprise Mark holder
- RIBA South West Town and Country Design Conservation Award 2010
- Bristol Civic Society Environmental Award 2010
- English Heritage Angel Award 2011