Large Victorian park with children's play area and grassy space.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Victoria Park is open at all times.
Hill Avenue, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
The park is very hilly. If you have a disability or use a wheelchair you may find it challenging.
Facilities and features
- cafe: see Stuffed's Facebook page for information
- skate and wheels park off Fraser Streeet
- play area adjacent to St Lukes Road with Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) and outdoor gym
- play area off Nutgrove Avenue
- tennis courts
- bowling green
- measured route: marked 1700m route for walking, jogging or running
Toilet opening times
Disabled toilet only:
- Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 7.30am to 5pm
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New Years Day
The Victoria Park Action Group is a community group that supports the park. For more information or join visit the Victoria Park Action Group website.