What to do if you have a residents' or business parking permit and you've changed your vehicle.

Tell us your vehicle registration has changed

If you have a paper permit

If you need a residents' or business parking permit for your new vehicle you need to:

We'll send you a refund of the unused days on your paper permit within 15 working days of receiving your form.

If you have a digital permit

You need to:

Change vehicle registration on your Central Parking Zone, trader, landlord or medical permit

Don't apply for a refund as you can't apply for a digital CPZ, trader, landlord or medical permit, tell us about a change of vehicle.