The Bristol Governor Development Service provides information and training to governors, clerks and headteachers.
Your school needs to subscribe to the Bristol Governor Development Service to use the resources it provides. These include:
- a helpline for all governors and clerks - providing advice and information
- regular updates for all governors and specific updates for the Chair of Governors and for clerks
- free training on a wide range of governance issues
- networking opportunities with other governors
- bespoke training for your governing body
Email email@example.com for a copy of our current training programme.
Training is free to subscribing schools and available as a pay as you go service for non-subscribing schools.