How to replace your keys or key fob.

You'll be given a key fob or metal communal key when you begin your tenancy.

Let us know if your key gets damaged, stolen, or if you lose it. You can also ask for an extra one.

Get a replacement or extra key

Problem with a key fob

If you're having problems getting in to your building, remember it could be the door that has a problem, not your key fob.

If you have a problem with getting into your building, call us on 0117 922 2200