What the City Centre Development and Delivery Plan is and how you can give feedback on the draft plan.
What the City Centre Development and Delivery Plan is
The City Centre Development and Delivery Plan will guide change in the city centre, focused on the Broadmead and Castle Park area.
It will be there to:
- set out a long-term vision for the future of the city centre which partners, stakeholders, businesses and the community can support
- define the key changes required in the coming years to the city centre streets and spaces and the way land is used for development
- encourage long-term changes to be coordinated across the area
- define key principles that can be used to guide future development
Once complete the plan will be taken to Bristol City Council's cabinet for endorsement.
The plan will then be used to:
- inform developers and landowners to help shape their planning applications and detailed designs
- help determine whether planning applications should be approved
- guide Bristol City Council's actions as a key landowner in the regeneration area
To find out more, visit the City Centre Development and Delivery Plan website.
Have your say on the plan
A draft plan has been published and is open for consultation until midnight on Sunday 1 October 2023.