Apply for a place for a child in care or with Special Educational Needs.

Children with Special Educational Needs

Children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) are outside the standard admissions process. We have a duty to reserve places at schools named in a child's Education, Health and Care Plan.

If your child has an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan, use the key-stage transfer form and not the general school admissions application form. This allows this group of children and young people to be prioritised.

You can find out about choosing a school for a child with SEN on our Local Offer page.