Information about cycling in Bristol and how to get involved.
If you'd like to start cycling or already ride a bike, visit Better By Bike.
On Better By Bike, you'll find:
- a bike loan scheme: borrow a free bike for a month
- adult cycle training: build your confidence
- maps and guides
- the latest cycling news
- local cycling events
- cycle journey planner: local cycle routes and leisure rides
- Bristol Cycling Centre: traffic-free centre for all abilities
- Mountain biking: routes, video and maps
Walking in Bristol
Find walking events, advice, maps and routes on the Travelwest Go to https://travelwest.info/walk (opens new window) website.
Download the Go Jauntly app to discover nature-filled walking routes.
Bristol Walk Fest
Bristol Walk Fest is an annual walking festival that happens throughout the national walking month of May.
It features in-person walking related events and activities, as well as self-guided walking routes and challenges.
Find out more on the Bristol Walk Fest website Go to https://www.bristolwalkfest.com/ (opens new window).