Report a premises that you think might be breaking the terms of its licence or operating without the appropriate licence.

Before you report it

Check that the premises is not operating under Temporary Event Notice (TEN), which can include an extension of hours or additional licensable activities. The public register can be found at Licensing Act 2003 - Register.

If you are reporting noise nuisance you'll need to submit a nuisance diary see noise complaints.

We'll need:

  • premises name 
  • premises address
  • type of licence the premises has: alcohol, entertainment, table and chairs, street trading, or other
  • details of the issue
  • time and date of the incident

How to report

Fill in our online form.

Report an issue