If you move into one of our supported housing schemes, we’ll work with you to decide what support is right for you.

Support plan

Your Designated Housing Support Adviser will talk to you about your needs and develop a support plan with you. The plan will list all the support you need to help you remain independent. This could range from help filling in a benefit form to arranging a care assessment. Support plans are reviewed regularly.

Needs assessment

The Designated Housing Support Adviser will then carry out a needs assessment using the information in your support plan. The assessment will work out how much help you need from us to live independently.