Housing related support and advice for deaf, blind and deafblind adults.
How sensory support can help
We'll help you look at ways to help yourself.
We can help you to develop the skills you need to become as independent as possible.
We can help with:
- staying in your own home
- living independently
- finding a home and moving in
- arranging repairs and adaptations
- your money and bills
- claiming benefits
- developing your life skills: cooking , cleaning and shopping
- finding activities or social events that interest you
- advocacy and liaison
- identifying technology to help you live independently
- help with medical or personal care
- provide transport
Get help from sensory support
Drop in sessions
You can come to our Duty Time Drop-in on Thursdays every week.
Thursdays, 11am to 1pm
Bedminster Library (near Asda)
4 Bedminster Parade, Bristol, BS3 4QA
If you have a sensory impairment you can come to us for support with any problems you have.
It's a first come first served service, and you'll have 20 minutes of our time. If any issue cannot be resolved within this time, we'll arrange for more outreach support.
Contact us and we'll arrange to meet with you and talk about your situation.
Call 0117 914 1440
SMS 07775 695 434