Let us know if your bus pass needs to be updated with your new name or address.

Change of address

Change your bus pass details

You'll need:

  • to still live in the Bristol City Council area (your sole or primary residence)
  • to tell us if you're named on your council tax bill so that we can check your address or
  • send us proof of your new address for example a copy of a bank statement or utility bill dated within the last three months

Other ways to apply

If you can't apply online, you can download and fill in a pdf paper application form (196 KB) .

You need to send us proof of your new address. This can be a:

  • utility bill
  • bank statement
  • TV licence
  • driving licence

Send it to:

Change of name

To change your name on your bus pass you'll need to get a replacement pass.

See our replacement bus pass page for more information.