What you can report and how to report it.
To report a problem with:
- a street light that is not attached to a bus stop, go to our Report a problem with a street light page
- a timetable, bus service or faulty electronic display, email email@example.com
- flyposting or graffiti, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- overflowing bins, go to our Street that needs cleaning page
For requests to install shelters, relocate or remove bus stops and add electronic displays to shelters, email email@example.com
What you can report with Fix my Street
- Bus stop needs cleaning
- Damage to bus stop
- Lighting issue on bus shelter
- Accessibility issue
Report a problem
Pick the exact location of the issue on the map so we can find it and fix the problem.
Follow these steps:
- use a postcode, street name, or let your device find your location
- pin the location on the map, yellow dots showing your exact location will appear
- if possible, select the exact bus stop you want to report
You can take and upload a photo of the problem from your phone or tablet while filling in the form.
Only report a fault once.