Report debris in the water, a missing life ring, an issue with vessel utilities or access to vessels or landing stages.
If you see an issue that could hurt someone, call 0117 903 1484.
Call 999 in an emergency.
For information about swing bridges, harbour contacts, tide tables and moorings see Bristol Harbour.
What you can report
You can report:
- vessel utility supply issue
- mooring, pontoon, landing stage or ladder issue
- missing or damaged life ring
- oil, debris or obstruction in the water
- street furniture, such as seats or benches, sign or barrier issue
- boater facilities issue, such as the toilet or wash room
What you'll need
It's helpful if you upload a photo of the problem from your smartphone or tablet or iPad. You can take a photo when you get to that part of the form.
You only need to report an issue once. Don't make duplicate reports.
Report a problem online
Pick the exact location of the issue on the map so we can find it and fix the problem.
Follow these tips:
- use a postcode, street name, or let your device find your location
- pin the location on the map
- yellow dots showing the exact location of the items will appear
- select the exact item you want to report to us