Make a complaint or give feedback about council housing, housing benefits or private housing.

Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:

If you'd still like to make a complaint or give feedback complete our online form.

Make a complaintAll complaints are confidential
Give feedbackWe read your comments carefully, but don't usually reply


Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback


Visit our Citizen Service Point.

Write to

Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3399

Alternative formats

For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email or use the above methods to get in touch.

We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.

If you're not happy with our response to your complaint

If you have escalated your complaint to stage 2 and are still not happy with our final response, you can contact a councillor or MP for help:

Alternatively, you can make a complaint direct to an Ombudsman. This may be the Housing Ombudsman or the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman. You will have been provided with their information in our stage 2 response.

You can find out about our complaint process in our pdf Complaints Policy (464 KB) , with the stages explained in Chapter 13.

Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code

Our most recent self-assessment against the Housing Ombudsman's Complaint Handling Code, including performance statistics, service improvements made and planned improvements for the future.