Make a complaint or give feedback about transport, roads or parking.
Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:
- Appeal a parking fine
- Report a blocked road on FixMyStreet
- Report a faulty street light
- Report a faulty traffic light
- Report litter or street sweeping
- Make a complaint about a bus service (First Bus)
- Tell us about a road safety concern
If you'd still like to make a complaint or give feedback complete our online form.
Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback
Visit our Citizen Service Point.
Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3399
For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the above methods to get in touch.
We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.